Sunday, August 13, 2006

NO INTERNET!!!

Life is so difficult without internet. The lack of internet is why I haven't been writing - I promise I'm not lazy. So...there are only 6 days left in Cape Harmony season 1. I can absolutely say that I am a changed girl since the day I walked into this house back in May. So many new friendships were formed, so many walls were broken down, and soooo much love has just exploded in this group. I do not know what I am going to do in 6 days when I have to say goodbye to my BEST friends and drive by myself back up to Keene, NH. What am I going to do when I can't wake up in the morning and see Drew across the room? When I can't walk to the beach? When I can't wander into the other girls' rooms and dance around like a crazy person? When I can't sit in a room with 8 other people and laugh at nothing for hours on end? When I can't have 3 hour conversations with these people and feel like it lasted only 20 minutes? When I can't go to one of these girls when I have a problem? I mean I know that they're only a little phone call away but it is so different when you are living with these girls 24/7. It is so comforting to know that I can walk across the hall and be in a warm, safe, trusting environment. Okay I can't think about any of this now. I'm going to save the sappy sentimental entry for the last day.

We have a HUGE week coming up. And it is called: SHEBANG WEEK 2006 (Thank you Amanda...cough.)


Monday, August 14, 7:30 PM
The Church of the Messiah - 22 Church Street
Woods Hole

Tuesday, August 15, 7:30 PM
West Yarmouth Congregational Church - 383 Main Street (Route 28)
West Yarmouth

Wednesday, August 16, 6:00 PM
Harwich Community Center - 100 Oak Street
Harwich

and...drumroll please...
THE WHOLE SHEBANG - Our end of summer concert

Thursday - August 17, 7:30 PM
The Federated Church of Hyannis - 320 Main Street
Hyannis

AND WE HAVE TSHIRTS NOW! COME TO A SHOW AND BUY ONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home