Saturday, July 08, 2006

We Love You Eastham!

The summer kick off concert was a HUGE success. We had so much fun and we had a fantastic audience. We sang a really solid set of fourteen songs:

Come Go With Me
Torn
Build Me Up, Buttercup
I'll Be There
You Give Love A Bad Name
Something To Talk About
Send Me On My Way
Wannabe
Unwritten
Can't Hurry Love
Gloria Estefan Medley (Conga, Rhythm is Gonna Get You, Turn The Beat Around)
Lullabye
Gone
Homecoming King

I can't believe how much fun we all had! I can't wait until our next show on Saturday in Buzzards Bay...(St. Peters Episcopal Church...7:30...be there!)

Due to the fact that Drew, Jenn, and I decided to watch "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" when we got home from the concert (clinging to each other for dear life in one bed, with every single light in the house on), sleep is no where in the near future. However, me and Drew's room is disgusting...and needs to be cleaned. So I will leave you with yet ANOTHER pointless entry, apologize, and promise that my next one will be more interesting and informative. It will also be written at a more sane hour than 3 AM.

"See, you and me have a better time than most can dream, have it better than the best, so we can pull on through whatever tears at us, whatever holds us down, and if nothing can be done we'll make the best of what's around...Turns out not where but who you're with that really matters." -Dave Matthews Band-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home